Deutsche Betriebsrenten Holding GmbH & Co. KG
60311 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: 069 50 60 26 743
Sitz/Registergericht: Dülmen/Amtsgericht Coesfeld, HRA 8878
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
DBR Verwaltung GmbH
Sitz/Registergericht: Dülmen/Amtsgericht Coesfeld, HRB 17174
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Popielas, Dr. Thomas Bloch
Inhaltlich Verantwortlicher nach §55 Abs. 2 RStV
Dr. Thomas Bloch (Anschrift wie oben)
1. Data Controller and Scope
The controller according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) and other national data protection acts of the Member States, as well as other data protection regulations, is:
Deutsche BetriebsRenten Holding GmbH & Co. KG
60311 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 (0)69 50 60 26 743
2. Principles of Processing Personal Data
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, age, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address or user behavior. Information that cannot (or only with a disproportionate effort) be referred to your person, e.g. by anonymizing the information, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (e.g. the collection, retrieval, use, storage or transmission) always requires a legal basis or your consent.
Processed personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been fulfilled and no legally prescribed retention obligations are to be observed. The processed personal data are collected, used and stored in an electronic form.
In case we process your personal data for the provision of certain offers, please find below information about the specific processes, the scope and purpose of data processing, the legal basis for processing and the respective storage period.
The personal data will not be passed on to third parties or used outside the person responsible, unless you have given your consent or we are legally obliged or entitled to pass on data (e.g. for reasons of criminal prosecution, in case of suspected plagiarism or other copyright infringements).
3. Data Processing
When you access and use our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following personal data is recorded to the extent necessary for the provi¬sion of a functional website and our contents and services:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- The website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- The used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
Furthermore, the size of the transferred data volume, a so-called HTTP status code (e.g. to identify a successfully transferred web page) and the IP address of the accessing computer (e.g. PC or smartphone) are stored, whereby this IP address is made anonymous by deleting the last octet of this address.
The collection and use of the information stored in the log files is only used for anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes (e.g. to analyze usage behavior, which pages of the web offer of the above-mentioned sites or sub-domains are accessed, which browsers are used, etc.) and thus to improve our services. Since IP addresses are anonymized as described above, it is not possible to assign the evaluation results to a specific IP address.
b. Legal Basis
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the data processing. The processing of the mentioned data is necessary for the provision of our services and thus serves the protection of a legitimate interest of our company.
c. Data Deletion and Storage Time
The data subject’s personal data are deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is fulfilled. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection for the user. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
3.2. Contact form
a. Scope and Purpose of Processing
You have the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. In the course of sending your inquiry via the contact form, reference is made to this data protection declaration in order to obtain your consent. If you use the contact form, the following personal data will be processed:
- E-mail address
The purpose of entering your e-mail address is to assign your request and to be able to reply to you. When using the contact form, your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties.
b. Legal Basis
The data processing described above for the purpose of responding to your request is based on Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO. The provision of an interface for communication with you is in our legitimate interest, which will generally be aligned with your interest in contacting us quickly and easily.
c. Storage Time
As soon as the request you have made has been dealt with and the relevant facts have been finally clarified, your personal data processed by the contact form will be deleted. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
4. Third Party Transfers
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- it is legally permissible and necessary for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR,
- there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
a. Scope and Purpose of Processing
Session cookies are used on our website, which are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser. This type of cookie makes it possible to record your session ID. This enables us to assign various requests from your browser to a common session and enables us to recognize your terminal device during subsequent visits to the website.
These cookies are required for technical reasons so that you can visit our website and use the functions we offer.
Cookies for advertising purposes or cookies integrated by third parties are not used on our pages.
b. Legal Basis
Due to the described purposes of use and the necessity of the session cookies for the provision of our online offer, the processing is in the legitimate interest and is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
c. Storage Time
As soon as the data transmitted by the cookies is no longer necessary for the purposes described above, this information will be deleted. Further storage may take place in individual cases if this is required by law.
d. Browser Settings
Most browsers are already set to accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings so that it only accepts certain cookies or no cookies at all. However, we would like to point out that you may no longer be able to use all the functions of our website if cookies are disabled by your browser settings on our website.
You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies already stored in your browser. Furthermore, it is possible to set your browser so that it informs you before cookies are stored. Since the different browsers may differ in their respective functions, we ask you to use the respective help menu of your browser for the setting options.
If you would like a comprehensive overview of all third-party access to your Internet browser, we recommend that you install specially developed plug-ins.
6. Tools for Tracking and Analysis
On our website www.dbr-holding.de we do not use any tools to track our visitors or to analyze user behavior.
Our website contains hyperlinks to websites of other providers. When you activate these hyperlinks, you will be directed directly to the other providers’ website. You will recognize this when the URL is changed. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
8. Your Rights as a Data Subject
If your personal data are processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the following rights apply to you:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR you can request information about your personal data processed by us.
In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, about transfer to third countries or international organisations, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored with us.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, if we no longer need the data and if you refuse their deletion because you need to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. You are also entitled to the right under Art. 18 GDPR if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you may request that the personal data you have provided us with be received in a structured, current and machine-readable format or you may request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR you can withdraw your consent at any time. As a consequence, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or our company headquarters.
9. Right to Object
In case the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the objection refers to direct marketing. In the case of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection which will be considered without mentioning any particular situation.
10. Data Security and Security Measures
We are committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal information confidentially. In order to avoid any manipulation, loss or misuse of your data stored by us, we take extensive technical and organisational security measures that are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress. This includes, among other things, the use of recognized encryption methods (SSL or TLS).
However, we would like to point out that due to the structure of the internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above mentioned security measures may not be observed by other persons or institutions for which we are not responsible.
In particular, unencrypted data – e.g. if this is done by e-mail – can be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is the responsibility of the user to protect the data provided by him against misuse by encryption or in any other way.